New this year, we were thrilled to offer our first-ever Golden Ticket raffle! Ticket holders purchased a 1 in 100 opportunity to win the Live Auction item of their choice. The drawing will be held during our live MPA Virtual Spring Auction: Light up the Night on Friday, April 17 at 6:30 pm. Thank you for your support!
- US Open Premium Seating
- Two premium seats in Arthur Ashe Stadium for two days in New York, NY
- Dinner with Bill Hudson, Head of School
- Appetizers and Drinks at the home of Bill Hudson and Ross Olson
- Dining for six at a local gourmet restaurant
- 7 Night Stay in Paris at Rue Du Four
- A 7 night stay in the heart of Paris in a beautiful 3-bedroom luxury apartment
- Fully stocked gourmet kitchen and dining for six
- Find Adventure in Montana Cabin Stay
- One week stay in Choteau, Montana in a wonderful four bedroom cabin
- Experience the outdoor adventure that Montana has to offer!
- Xcel Energy Center Box Seats to Jingle Ball 2020 Concert with Multiple Headliners
- Star studded line up for its annual holiday concert, including full catering and premium parking
- Last year’s performers included Katy Perry and Camila Cabello
- Explore Donegal, Ireland the Coolest Place on Earth
- Four Night stay at luxurious Waterfront Hotel including two rooms and breakfast each morning
- 3 days of personal concierge/tour guide
- $4000 airfare included in the package
- St. Thomas Fun Under the Sun
- All Inclusive beach resort 5 day stay
- Includes a swim with the turtles and snorkeling excursion.
- Colorado Escape Over MEA
- Enjoy your MEA break in beautiful Colorado this fall
- Your item includes a luxury resort stay and many resort amenities
- Evening of Wine with the Piedmont Guy
- MPA Graduate, Weston Hoard hosts up to 14 people in his home for a wine tasting and gourmet appetizers
- Guests will each receive a bottle of wine from the Piedmont region
Ticket sales are now closed. You can still join in the fun for the 2020 MPA Virtual Spring Auction: Light up the Night. Join us for this fun event in support of our beloved school!
For questions, please contact Jennifer Rogers, Director of Development and Community Engagement, at email@example.com or 651-748-5532.